User Tag List

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    hey guys, 27 pages!
    No. 28.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Yesterday I listened to the latest episode of the "We're Fancast". And on this show the hosts discussed this theory:

Skittles is infected, probably a slow turner. As "Duncan" he let Ink in, because Ink showed him some of those zombie-symbols.

What's your opinion on that one?
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello.

Yesterday I listened to the latest episode of the "We're Fancast". And on this show the hosts discussed this theory:

Skittles is infected, probably a slow turner. As "Duncan" he let Ink in, because Ink showed him some of those zombie-symbols.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    my 'rebuttle' to that would be:
    then why doesn't Skittles follow any other symbols like the rest of the horde?

it didn't sound like he knew/remembered how he let Ink in to Dunbar, but that is the biggest question for me. i would think ANYone the on-duty guard doesn't recognize at the gate would alert others of a possible intruder.
    Likes MrRedBeard, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Interesting idea. But in my opinion, a slow-turning Skittles would make some story elements too over-utilized. Just the like the way changelings were at a certain point everywhere around at Deep Space Nine. And it would make him a goner sooner or later, would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    my 'rebuttle' to that would be:
    then why doesn't Skittles follow any other symbols like the rest of the horde?

it didn't sound like he knew/remembered how he let Ink in to Dunbar, but that is the biggest question for me. i would think ANYone the on-duty guard doesn't recognize at the gate would alert others of a possible intruder.
    Well, I guess you have to keep in mind that he suffered a severe trauma from that incident. It might just be a locked memory in his mind.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Oh hell, don't tell him that! His hat barely fits him as it is.
    Don't make me run my nuts all over this thread again.
    Likes Litmaster, LiamKerrington liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Whatevs.... Bruins just won game 4 vs. the Habs, thus demonstrating American dominance over you 'Nuckers...
    American dominance ?!?!...I can't let this go...there are 16 Canadian players to the 4 US born players on the Bruins team....sorry Lm, just sayin'. And much of the coaching staff including the head coach....are guess what...Canadian. Let's hear more about that "American Dominance", lol.
    Last edited by Robzombie; May 9th, 2014 at 09:38 AM.
    Likes Litmaster, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Sorry, American dominance ?!?!...there are 16 Canadian players to the 4 US born players on the Bruins team....just sayin' Lm.
    Likes Robzombie liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    But how could Canada loose to France 2:3 at the 2014 IIHC world championship? That is no a good start, especially as I like watching team Canada play. It is a pity - but Germany will never be a great icehockey nation.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    But how could Canada loose to France 2:3 at the 2014 IIHC world championship? That is no a good start, especially as I like watching team Canada play. It is a pity - but Germany will never be a great icehockey nation.
    What?! Damn!! To France??? Unbeleivable but easy to explain...either it's becasue the universe just doesn't makes sense all the time, ...because one of the players had a slice of bacon with his eggs instead of toast for breakfast, ...because Osiris only masturbated twice yesterday, ...or the idiots in Hockey Canada don't know what they're doing (no invite for Darnell Nurse!?!), ...or because shit just happens.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Hello.

Best wishes!
    Liam

Yeah, this is what I'm suspecting. He seems to be ignored the same way that Jay ignored Datu after they were both bitten, and the way the zombies ignored Ink after he was bitten. Maybe he is a slow turner too. Even better, if slow turning is a genetic trait then, how amazing would it be if it is revealed that he had a brother in Dunbar with him. A brother named James? A brother named James who escapes with Sean and Hope to the Colony? A brother named James who escapes with Sean and Hope to the Colony but is said to later die from some infection? A brother named James who escapes with Sean and Hope to the Colony but is said to later die from some infection, but was actually euthanized for being a slow turner after biting Tanya?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast