View RSS Feed

Mikethebassist

Really!

Rate this Entry
So I was eagerly awaiting my We're Alive season 1 box set along with t-shirt and I get an e-mail stating that it was delivered this morning! I run downstairs and low and behold, no one has seen it. It does not exist apparently. The tracking and confirming receipt from the USPS says delivered and the front desk of my building says its not there....Unless there is another we're alive fan working in my building, something got really messed up....Hope it pops up soon! what a let down
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Really!" to Digg Submit "Really!" to del.icio.us Submit "Really!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Really!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dude, I feel your NYC mail delivery pain. When I lived in Brooklyn I had the same kind of issues. Not so much now. I'm basically in the suburbs out in Queens in a duplex with my very own mailbox!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Lucky man!!!! so pissed I just want my we're alive stuff! Is that so much to ask?
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Update: the USPS messed up, but the package ended up coming 2 days later so I am a very happy camper! Can't wait to start listening
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0