View RSS Feed

TCM Revolver

This f*ckin' Stuff!!

Rate this Entry
I’ve never been one to get all mushy. But as I sit here sipping on my sangria, I can’t help but wonder if’s made with fermented ‘member berries. Or maybe I’m just a little drunk and all nostalgic. Whatever! Who cares… At the end of the day, it’s awesome to see how far this podcast has come. 50 million downloads!! Comic-Con!! Part of the Nerdist Podcast Galaxy!! > 13K forum members!! Damn Mainframe. It’s great to see such an amazing production getting the recognition it deserves.

By the way. WTF dropped in January of this year?
“Most users ever online was 12,814, Jan 31st, 2016 at 10:13 AM”

Always aim for the head,
--Rev
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "This f*ckin' Stuff!!" to Digg Submit "This f*ckin' Stuff!!" to del.icio.us Submit "This f*ckin' Stuff!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "This f*ckin' Stuff!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Im glad how far the guys and the series has gotten, it and the guys deserve it.

As to what happened? Not a clue. Influx of spammers joining maybe? Not sure.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer
    Im glad how far the guys and the series has gotten, it and the guys deserve it.

As to what happened? Not a clue. Influx of spammers joining maybe? Not sure.
    Well, they are finally getting dealt with. And with new projects on the way, this place might get quite a bit more popular soon.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Hey look! It's you!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0