View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
After the fire got going (before it went out the last time) Chris declared it was time for food. We'd planned on not eating anything we couldn't catch or forage for. I feel this change of plans was an act of mercy for me. I'm horribly green yet in the art of survival. I was already feeling the affects of the extensive exercise and lack of food and water. I was shaking and sweating. So after the food and entertainment
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6371 
Size:	270.2 KB 
ID:	3106Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1538 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	3107
Titus and I took selfies then Chris and Titus took a much needed and deserved nap Click image for larger version. 

Views:	374 
Size:	279.8 KB 
ID:	3110 (nap pictures to be posted at the end as its awesome. ::insert evil eyes at the chat blog program:: "tell me I can't add more then 5 files per blog... I count 3 you filthy liar!" ....
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1334 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	3108   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1640 
Size:	303.5 KB 
ID:	3109  

Submit "Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!" to Digg Submit "Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!" to del.icio.us Submit "Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Exploration of survival. Blog 44 part 3.5 Nap time is important!" to Google

Updated Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:49 PM by yarri

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

When making a decision to have حمام سباحه
    in your home, you must choose the design that suits the place where you will find the design of a swimming pool, so you must choose the Casa Decor company to know the details and choose the appropriate design for the wiper in the garden of the house
    In order to obtain an تصميم داخلي
    from the decorations found in one of the decoration companies, it is necessary to specify the place to raise the sizes. There are many types of interior decorations that are suitable for any type of furniture, whether it is on the classic or modern colors and various shapes.
    To choose a decor from a distinctive and new ديكورات طوب زجاجي
    , it is necessary to choose the bright light colors in order to allow the largest possible amount of illumination in the daytime and allow the sunlight to fill the place and there is a transparent type that is preferred by many of my favorite decorative glass bricks
    If the bedrooms in your house have modern décor, there must be ستائر مودرن
    for windows to complete the decoration in the rooms through Casa décor. To know more, call 01018144442
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0