View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

Blog 39 Use this, not that: Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures.

Rate this Entry
To truly grasp the concept of how important toilet paper is to the civilized world. People should see what they could be forced to use if there were no longer any rolls of toilet paper. Also, I felt showing what not to use was a good public service announcement and might save the dignity as well as the tushes of my friends and fellow survivors.

1. The leaf: Not all are created equal in the sight of your fanny.

USE this

Morus is a genus of flowering plants in the family Moraceae or commonly called the Mulberry. There are something like 16 varieties of them all soft and ok to use from what I've read. These are considered the best of all leaves to use if you can find them. They grow all over the world from Texas to Asia.

In a pinch you can use these
Along with the Oak, Birch or Beech will also do.

I suspect a soft pine fur tree branch would be all right as long as it wasn't to sappy and it was soft as some of them can be.

Sort of like a toilet brush?

DO not use this:

or you will look like this....

WARNING REALLY GROSS PICTURE DO NOT CLICK IF YOU'RE WEAK OF STOMACH AND UNMANLY!!!!!

http://allstop.com/poison-ivy-news/w...81074i7HJr.jpg
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pine-needles.jpg 
Views:	1448 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	2017  

Submit "Blog 39 Use this, not that:  Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures." to Digg Submit "Blog 39 Use this, not that:  Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures." to del.icio.us Submit "Blog 39 Use this, not that:  Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures." to StumbleUpon Submit "Blog 39 Use this, not that:  Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures." to Google

Updated Jul 10th, 2012 at 01:55 AM by yarri

Categories
Alive Anonymous

Comments

The last pic wasn't that bad. I thought it would be a pic of the results of wiping with poison sumac(worst idea ever, btw)..of course, I'm uber manly...so...
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Ugh, that was pretty bad. Damn you, morbid curiosity! I wasn't manly before it, but I think I just became one. On the plus side, thanks for the advice.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0