View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”

Rate this Entry
Maybe spoilers I’m not sure I’ve been up all night and I’m quite tired

In the history of evil bitches you hear names of legendary villains such as Poison Ivy, Mystique, Cat Woman, Jennifer Check from Jennifer’s body (one of my personal favorites), Cruella De Vil, Ursula from the little mermaid, Maleficent, Elle Driver in Kill Bill 1 & 2, Annie Wilkes in Misery, and Baby from House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects. None of them come close to or can be compared to Scratch’s passionate approach to her evil.

I’d never thought I’d be saying this but… I Scratch deeply and truly for the vile, wicked, psycho hose beast, bitch, spawn from hell that she is. Chapter 27 parts 1 and 2 have shown me the depths of delicious cruelty that she can descend too. Her earlier works, in season 1 and 2 I was to overwhelm by the nastiness to truly appreciate the work of a prodigy of evil that she is... I didn’t see her mastery of pain, her perverse nature and the serious pleasure she gains from how she hurts people. She’s an artist at inflicting emotional and or physical damages. She’s a master of the sadistic torture and the best part is she’ll make you do it to yourself and thank her for it. She understands instinctively how to cut and wound a person for maximum effect and maximum fear. She’s a hurricane of chaos set loose upon the world.

Jenna McCombie is amazing in her acting craft as she’s given voice and life to Scratch written by KC Weyland. I’ve seen pictures of Ms McCombie she’s stunning and almost delicate looking. I’ve read things by other people that tell me she is the sweetest soul. I admire her abilities to channel this dark character up and out giving Scratch a voice and serious depth and layers that intrigue me and make me want to know . . . What made Scratch who she is? Where did she come from? What is her real name? (This is one thing I’m not sure if I remember hearing in the podcast.)

I know chapter 27 part 2 left me wanting more of Scratch…
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”" to Digg Submit "Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”" to del.icio.us Submit "Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”" to StumbleUpon Submit "Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”" to Google

Categories
Alive Anonymous

Comments

I will admit, she is one of the sweetest people I know.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc
    I will admit, she is one of the sweetest people I know.
    It was real cool to see her in the "In the Flesh" live reading, such a contrast between the actress ways and the character's. Funny
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Funny, She's a villainess I guess, but she reminds me of how some people parent--by bullying and trying to "toughen up" their children. Very in-group/out-group oriented. The "Better start running" phrase sounded especially authentic.

Ever have a manager that manages their employees like they parent their kids? Because that's the only model they have for being in charge. If they are dysfunctional parents, they are a b**ch to work under.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Updated Mar 20th, 2012 at 12:40 AM by Eviebae
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae
    Funny, She's a villainess I guess, but she reminds me of how some people parent--by bullying and trying to "toughen up" their children. Very in-group/out-group oriented. The "Better start running" phrase sounded especially authentic.

Ever have a manager that manages their employees like they parent their kids? Because that's the only model they have for being in charge. If they are dysfunctional parents, they are a b**ch to work under.
    "Better start running" was what got me. I went all pudding inside and had an "AAaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww" moment. It was pure evil and I loved it I didn't realize that she was more then the classic mean evil girl. She was evil incarnate and a sadist as well.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    This was great! Though yea, she's so good at being evil I hate her but admire her. The actress does a lovely job.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0