View RSS Feed

TKD SNIPER

1. Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!

Im not sure if anyone noticed but i was away from the forums for about 2 weeks, Mostly working at a supplementary part time job had acquired to get he money for a new computer and plane tickets to Korea.
    Well turns out that i actually did need those useless hours of downtime to rest and relax AND post on We`re Alive Forums, so after my computer was ordered i put in my resignation... And that's where we stand...

now less about my personal life and more about the wiki as the ...
    Tags: tkd sniper, wiki
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sorry guys!!!

If no one has noticed its ok, but i havent been here for a while due to work and more frequent Tae Kwon Do practices. anyway i hope to get some more work on the fourms as things calm down in my life.

SPOILER 

Updated Mar 28th, 2011 at 01:49 PM by TCM Revolver (Spoilers)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wiki Noob: Day 2

so today my focus was quotes for episodes(a lot harder than i thought!!)
    I only added one to episode 3 and plan to just add one to every episode unless I find two good ones while re listening to the episode in question. And also (just to break things up) I added CB radio to the survival equipment, it still requires some love but what I have is a start and I hope to finish up by the end of the day.

Updated Mar 10th, 2011 at 04:23 PM by TKD SNIPER

Tags: tkd sniper, wiki
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wiki Noob Day1: Look out wiki, theres a noob on the loose.

So i made my first attempt at a wiki page today, if you look in the 'survival gear' page you can find the Claymore.
    I decided to get more involved with everything today so why not pick a minor only used once kinda object? so anyway after many copy pastas and a little love I make my sad attempt at a wiki!

Ps. im really sorry if it caused anyone trouble, if there is a mistake can the person fixing my garbage tell me where I failed so I can learn?

PPs. that image ...

Updated Mar 10th, 2011 at 04:26 PM by TKD SNIPER

Tags: claymore, wiki
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Blog Entry!!!

Please excuse my poor spelling... WOHOOOO!!!! chapter 19 part 3 was epic !!

um... yeah that's it i guess.
    gotta start somewhere.
    Categories
    Uncategorized