View RSS Feed

The Spoiler's Review

This is an unofficial Review Blog which takes a different look at We're Alive. I will discuss the writing, character development, audio, editing, acting, and how the story is being told. I will rate the episodes individually and then give an overall chapter review and score at the end of each one. Disclaimer: These reviews are based on my opinion and does not reflect the views of everyone else nor may agree with everyone else. Feel free to comment and discuss what you agree or disagree with. ALL ENTRIES MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 25.1 - Insufficient Force

!!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Zomg zomg zomg zomg! WE’RE BACK PEOPLE! OOOOAHHH!!

I went off the drugs last year and now I’m *tweak* relapsing! Hit me with WA juice!

[insert tweaker photo]

If this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome! I started TSR somewhere in the middle of Season 2 but ...
  2. The Spoiler's Review -- Season 2 Review!

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Hola friends!

We’re Alive! We’re back!

It’s been a few…. months. Oh yeah I know what I said last entry, but I’ve been up to something since the S2 finale and it took over my life! But it was all worth it because after 35 months in a dragging economy I can finally rejoin the ranks of the employed! Hooray for finding ...
  3. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 24 - The Best Showman Becomes the Champ

During the break, I’ll be writing reviews/recap for one chapter per week starting with #1 until Season 3 begins. I’ll begin writing shortly after my Season 2 Review is posted.

!! SPOILERS AHEAD - LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE !!

I’m so happy I got my wish! I got my attempted wife swap! I got my daring rooftop rescue! I predicted Pegs would be the pilot hero to pull it off! My research ...

Updated Aug 6th, 2011 at 09:12 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  4. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.3 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

This chapter has offered us so much material I hardly know where to begin. I can’t just simply recap and review. This will probably be a fairly long entry so bare with me. If necessary I’’ll break it into two parts. I feel like Writing’’s giving us a blindfolded taste test and said, "Here, what’s this?" It smells like celery. It tastes like celery.

Updated Jul 16th, 2011 at 04:56 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  5. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.2 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

What! An early post?! Yeah, I may be out towards the end of the week due to the holiday so I'm making sure this gets out now. Plus I want to share all the stuff I found. Although this is was a short episode, it was one helluva cliffhanger. I think it just start to hit me how close the finale really is. I'm not prepared for this. Not yet.

Updated Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:28 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast