View RSS Feed

Zombies R Us.

This is a review blog, covering zombies in art, literature and film and discussing social and... Yeah.. Ok. So it's a blog about zombies and zombie stuff.

1. Zombies on the Radio (woahohohoh on the radio)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thriller dance 1.jpg 
Views:	8310 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	218

When you think of zombies and music do you hear Dolores O'Riordan in your head (in your head, zombie zombie zombieieieie) or maybe you're serenaded by Bob's memo Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton? Are you swept up by Your Favorite Martian's Zombie Love Song? I mean that's all there is right? I mean, after all not even The Zombies (english rock band from the 60s) had songs about zombies!

But there are indeed songs about zombies out there and I've done ...

Updated Feb 10th, 2011 at 11:01 PM by mascaria

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Survival U

by , Feb 2nd, 2011 at 01:35 PM (Zombies R Us.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombie1.jpg 
Views:	5559 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	72How do you know that you've got something good? Well, NPR mentions it on air of course! That's why I was super excited when I heard this week's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me's Bluff the Listener segment.

If you're unfamiliar with the show Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is a weekly comedy new quiz show. The show is split into different segments. In "Bluff the Listener" the panelists read a news story about a given topic and the contestant has to decide if the ...

Updated Feb 2nd, 2011 at 02:49 PM by mascaria

Categories
    Uncategorized