View RSS Feed

Ra1th

1. Ra1th's We're A-Live Adventure

Ok so I guess I should start a few days before the show. I'm all set, I'm gonna drive up to LA see the show, hang out, drive back. Problem is I start having car trouble right around then. And I don't wanna be stuck in LA at midnight with a car that wont start, so I look up other ways to get back and I manage to get a couple of friends to give me rides, and I end up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tower-gate

TRAITOR TO THE TOWER

Welcome to the first edition of Tower-Gate. This blog will infrequently update on theories, and issues that are being raised on the forums.

As of late, one of the most heavily debated topics on the forum is the question of who is the traitor within the tower, and it has been chaos. There is confusion among who the suspects are, ...
  3. An Alarming Level of Intelligence

I thought this post was a diamond hidden in the rough, so I think it deserves to be a blog if not an article. It's extremely well written, and quite thought provoking. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The level of intelligence of the Zombies in We're Alive is rather startling. We know they can track survivors by smell, but that's not intelligence exactly. That's instinct. So take away their ability to smell and track their prey. That's not what I'm talking about.

One major reason I think the