View RSS Feed

AdrianHD

1. Zombie Battlegrounds - The Tower (Season 2 Spoilers!)

I have the time to make another Zombie Battlegrounds! Took long enough... But anywho, if you haven't been here for the last 3 months, Zombie Battlegrounds is a little thing I write up where I put you in a situation in a zombie world and you have to explain your idea on how to get out. Now that the explanation's out of the way, let's put the real world scenarios behind for a bit and focus on the place we all know and love here on the forum, The Tower. The Tower is a real place, but let's look at ...
  2. Can Games Help You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

Okay, this is going to be a one-off. I've been busy with other things and haven't had time for a Battlegrounds. I wrote this for my website on Friday. I don't want to be a douche and plug my own site to read this, so I'll copy what I have and if you want to throw me a hit, you can. Any who, this article is perfect for this community, and it's quite a long one... so make sure you have a few minutes. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Zombie Battlegrounds - Big Bear Mountain

Sorry about the delay, been a busy guy!

Anyway, new scenario incoming!

The Story:
    You're taking some alone time to get some peace, relaxation, and hunting done (sorry vegetarians). As you frolic around the mountain called Big Bear, you hear that all too familiar moan. You turn and see a small group of zombies staggering your way. Well, not really staggering, running. ...
  4. Zombie Battlegrounds –Las Vegas Strip

A bigger and more detailed picture is here.

Let's start this off with a little kick back to Dead Rising 2 in a sense.

The story:
    You're with a friend. Having fun in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada for his birthday. You're on the Strip. Around M&M World and Studio 54. Suddenly, from afar, you see someone get attacked. This fledges out into a full on wave of attacks. At Studio 54, you're at a conjunction. Assume the places outside of the map are too far ...

Updated Apr 11th, 2011 at 08:57 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Zombie Battlegrounds

Alright, I'm going to start up a blog here. This'll be an interactive one, I would hope.

Here's the premise. Once a week (assuming my free time hasn't been eaten up more than people in the Arena), I'll be posting a zombie apocalypse scenario. Maybe I'll pull in a real world area with a Google Map image and you'll tell me a local store or something you'd run into. Maybe I'll just give you an imaginative thing for ...