View RSS Feed

TKD SNIPER

Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!

Rate this Entry
Im not sure if anyone noticed but i was away from the forums for about 2 weeks, Mostly working at a supplementary part time job had acquired to get he money for a new computer and plane tickets to Korea.
Well turns out that i actually did need those useless hours of downtime to rest and relax AND post on We`re Alive Forums, so after my computer was ordered i put in my resignation... And that's where we stand...

now less about my personal life and more about the wiki as the title says, being the forgetful Wiki Noob I am i remembered i have un finished work in the wiki... on many pages mostly in under the "Survival Gear" tag
tomorrows mission should I remember it.. is to give a little love to the M16 page,the CB radio page, and the Molotov cocktails page, most have fragmented information i added, so they basically look like page-holders.

my main goal is by this time next week, to make them look just as pretty as the "SAW" article in the same category!

Well i hope it all turns out nicely, although it might require a little moderation from some not so nooby wiki contributors... im thinking it will be a success!
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!" to Digg Submit "Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!" to del.icio.us Submit "Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wiki noob: Busy Busy Busy.... untill now!" to Google

Tags: tkd sniper, wiki
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back TKD Sniper!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0