View RSS Feed

7oddisdead

1. state of the convoy: the devil is in the details

the we're alive finale convoy idea first came to me during the season three live event. as I sat in my living room listening to the livestream experience, I thought "how cool would it be to make it out there for the finale next year?". From there, my first idea was to pick up listeners along my way out to California. the more I thought about that one though, the more I realized that perhaps it would be better to try and help get the east coasters over to the west. about a week ago, litmaster gave ...

Updated Jan 28th, 2014 at 12:49 AM by 7oddisdead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. the Apocalypse will not be televised(opinion piece/rant)/ mature content

-----to be noted----
    *I'm writing this quickly, from my mobile in fact, because I feel the raw energy of what I'm saying is important in how I express these thoughts. This all stemmed from a conversation between yarri and myself in the chatbox, but i feel strongly enough about the message that i want everyone to see it. Im writing this on zero sleep and I don't care..be glad I at least spelled correctly(!). You have been warned, grade on the curve when it comes to the grammatical stuff...enjoy ...
    Tags: kaw
    Categories
    Random 7houghts
  3. truly random/breaking the rules(spoilers)

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssp oilers!

Categories
    Random 7houghts
  4. introduction

So here I sit, Staring at word document no.4. The first of what would be a four part blog entry. I somehow feel….let down. All in all, it’s a good read, nice sentence structure. All the points I wished to make are made, and it seemingly flows well in a 3 part narrative storyline. The problem?, its not “me”…not written in my normal, gonzo style. Not ,liberal, with, the, commas. Not rough around the edges. Certainly not the kind of thing I would call a “random 7hought”…

The ...
    Categories
    Random 7houghts