View RSS Feed

Kc

1. Why we do what we do...

Someone tweeted to me today:
    "myself & 5 friends would have already bought season 3 by now. instead we'll suffer through the season 15min at a time. Question: Do you think we'll buy it at the end of this year?"
    My response: "Nope. And that's fine if you don't. You can't buy a TV season before it airs, that's just how it works."

So why is that? Why would we take this route? Simple. Growth.

There are
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp.jpg 
Views:	2748 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	1617  
  2. Kc's Corner - Portal 2

SO, here is my blog. I'll put stuff here now and again. Chapter 23 part 1 just about killed me. It was rough. SO, I missed the playdate, and tonight I'm making up for it. I get off work at 5:00 PST, so I wanted to play Portal 2 and get me some multiplayer trophies. You in? There's only room for 1.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So tired...

I need a weekend for my weekend. For those of you wondering, this is another episode that's about 25 minutes. This is not going to be a regular thing, only for Chapter 19. Why? I'll address that AFTER the chapter is over. So you can ask then.

We'll be back on our 'normal' lengths soon enough. That might be a disappointment to some but it also takes away from time spent elsewhere. If you want longer, then this needs to become our ...

Updated Feb 28th, 2011 at 11:20 AM by Kc

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Weekend of Hell... or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Zombies

-----Listen to Episode 18-3 BEFORE reading this----

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73426_497649583184_123891458184_6772109_3180098_n.jpg 
Views:	34196 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	80
    Ok, Monday Morning. The new episode is up. iTunes disabled the ability to ping the podcast using a URL, so I have to wait now for it's location to be pinged by the spiders over at iTunes. No Problem. Oh, look a new review. Let's read.
    "Pick up the pace!" 3 Stars - Jellyfish
    "I fell in love with this podcast during season 1, the story the acting were all top notch. Season 2's
    Categories
    Uncategorized