View RSS Feed

All Zeehs Things

Oh, another Zombie-Blog?

Well, yes. Reason: All Zeehs Things - kind of a pun of "all these zombie things" - is about collecting the jewels or articles from various websites and blogs about zombies ...

Enjoy your stay!

1. Announcement - New series of Daily Reptrivias!

Knowledge is power. But are you powerful enough to be prepared? Prepared for season 4 of 'We're Alive', the Zombiepodcast?
    Season 4 is closing in. Looking back at more than four rich years with seasons 1 through 3 a lot has happened. Do you remember what?
    Check your skills and join the zombie-warm-up-frenzy! Starting with 10th July the astounding Daily Reptrivia-quizes on the We're Alive-forum will test your skills! Log on, get it right, and survive!

Ok, now you know, ...

Updated Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:21 AM by LiamKerrington

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A tribute to our beloved Aunt: Zombies and the Law

Hello and welcome again to my WA-blog about All Zeehs Things.

During my preparations for this article something weird happened on the forum: CabbagePatch raised a couple of questions in the topic about Zombies and Canada on the forum which actually partially falls into what I was going to write about in this article. This is, what Cabbage wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I think the key to getting the government to respond to a brewing zombie crisis is to tap

Updated Feb 21st, 2013 at 10:55 PM by LiamKerrington

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Canadian politicians are masterminds ... ?

Hello everyone,

I wouldn't have expected this myself - just a second blog-entry within less then a day ...

edit: I just happened to realize that this was partially mentioned already on the forum; I am sorry for the double-posting. /edit

Maybe you remember the two (in)famous websites - one provided by the British Columbia Emergency Information Services (Canada) and one by the Center for Disease Control (USA) - telling the people how to survive in extraordinarily ...

Updated Feb 20th, 2013 at 01:08 AM by LiamKerrington

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Where to begin ... ? A Blog-Introduction AND Zombies and Neurobiology

1. Pointless Introduction

Just check your google-fu or bing-thing or whatever search-engine you prefer and enter the two words "zombie" and "blog", hit the search-button, and then you'll see what's going on.

In short spoilerage: The zombie-apocalypse is already stampeding through the net. And that, what you may find, is rich in quantity, quality and certain standards. When I 'searched' with the two chosen words for the first time, I was pretty much amazed how ...

Updated Feb 17th, 2013 at 02:26 PM by LiamKerrington

Categories
    Uncategorized