View RSS Feed

TKD SNIPER

Wiki Noob Day1: Look out wiki, theres a noob on the loose.

Rate this Entry
So i made my first attempt at a wiki page today, if you look in the 'survival gear' page you can find the Claymore.
I decided to get more involved with everything today so why not pick a minor only used once kinda object? so anyway after many copy pastas and a little love I make my sad attempt at a wiki!

Ps. im really sorry if it caused anyone trouble, if there is a mistake can the person fixing my garbage tell me where I failed so I can learn?

PPs. that image was just kinda tacked on, and I don`t think it was uploaded right.
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Wiki Noob Day1: Look out wiki, theres a noob on the loose." to Digg Submit "Wiki Noob Day1: Look out wiki, theres a noob on the loose." to del.icio.us Submit "Wiki Noob Day1: Look out wiki, theres a noob on the loose." to StumbleUpon Submit "Wiki Noob Day1: Look out wiki, theres a noob on the loose." to Google

Updated Mar 10th, 2011 at 04:26 PM by TKD SNIPER

Tags: claymore, wiki
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great to see another person willing to help

As for the wiki:
    First of all, just make sure you use the 'preview' option before submitting changes. That'll allow you to make sure everything is being displayed correctly, instead of making many little changes.
    Second, the power of the wiki is being able to easily link pages. Therefore, it'd be nice if you would use the 'wiki' tags around names and the likes, so that people can click on it to find information.
    Lastly, if anything goes wrong: don't worry, and send me a private message. I'll revert the page to an earlier state, and thus undo your changes.

don't forget to keep in mind the Wiki Rules, and if you need help you can always check the Wiki Help and Wiki Code List.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0