Comments for: Max

+ Reply to Page
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ok, I get the feeling that a lot of people think Bixby was the driver of the water truck. I think max drives the water truck to Bixby who then sends him home because he notices something and confronts Victor. In part 1 victor specifically calls him Max and if it was some one else ie Bixby, I think KC would have clued us in by having them say it was someone different this time.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 11th, 2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Changed Part 2 to part 1. The timestamp is listed on the wiki page

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ok, I get the feeling that a lot of people think Bixby was the driver of the water truck. I think max drives the water truck to Bixby who then sends him home because he notices something and confronts Victor. In part 2 victor specifically calls him Max and if it was some one else ie Bixby, I think KC would have clued us in by having them say it was someone different this time.
    without the luxury of double checking, I'm 99% positive Bixby drove the truck. He sent Max away without letting him check the tanker because he realized someone had hidden inside. How would Bixby have known anything was wrong with the tanker if he hadn't been the one filling and driving it?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Bixby is the Garden dude, he is probably checking around the truck and dismisses Max early. Doesn't that other voice say something about another run? Maybe Bixby drove the truck, but seems to me Max drove the truck to the garden. I will check tonight. My bluetooth is charging...

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

I just checked. Bixby is forced to strip per Gatekeepers original rules because he had been outside the walls. He was also forced to turn in his weapon. Bixby drove the truck from outside, to inside and parked it to confront Victor.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

OK, double checked. Bixby is most likely driving the truck we do hear him talking to someone performing the gatekeeper function. Then, he does dismiss someone early before opening the truck. Seems to me CJ and Saul would mention it if it was someone else. Victor clearly says the person they observed driving the truck the first time it was observed was Max.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

I was content with him just being a place holder name, but in 37.3 he gets lines. I guess I tried to "force" him to have lines in this earlier chapter, but it is clearly Bixby speaking in the muffled perspective. I am biased by Witch_Doctors (?) comment from KC about no new characters.