User Tag List

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming

Continuity error?

Hey guys.

Forgive me if it's been mentioned already (it's been awhile), but something i heard confused me.

I was listening to the end of season 4 today, and I feel there is a continuity error. When Burt+Riley find Tardust and warn the colony of Scratch (chapter 45-2), CJ says that she managed to talk to all the other groups because they pointed their relay dishes to the colony. But then later on, when everyone is talking about Micheal entering the tunnels(chapter 47-2), CJ then says she cannot ask the other groups for help because their dishes aren't pointed to the colony.

Am I listening to this wrong, or is that a genuine plot error?
    Last edited by Gooer; Mar 11th, 2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Likes COsurvivor liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status

I remember the part you are talking about. I think that they were only up to report in of safe arrival and starting setup before turning them off to conserve power. Maybe the dishes were pointed to the other colonist safe areas for quick response.

"Lurker"

Status

Lightbulb

But maybe they got things mixed up? That tends to happen with long podcasts or stories. You can't blame them.
    Last edited by Miapia; Apr 6th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.