User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Where can I find the original episodes?

I've been listening since season one and have probably gone through the whole series at least ten times. I recently started again and I'm not liking the new version. Apart from spending $30 dollars for each of the CDs, where can I find the original version of the podcast?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Both feeds are listed here http://www.werealive.com/listen/ I highly recommend listening to episode 2 of Lockdown when it comes out though especially if your missing action because episode 2 is FRIGGIN AWESOME!

"Lurker"

Status
    Thanks. I've listened to the first episode and it was great, I'm gonna keep up with lockdown. But I meant the original were alive. They made changes to the episodes and I don't like them. Do you know of any place I can find the original were alive series apart from buying the Cd's? I get they made changes and added new sponsors to make money since bandwidth is expensive. I would just like the old episodes, the way they were back when I was listening to them in 2009. Please help! I really don't want to go the torrent way :/

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Oh well I'm not much help there. I'll do some digging though maybe we can do a giveaway on the Fancast.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

If the feeds are updated on Google/Apple etc then there isn't a way to get the original works anymore. If you're desperate for the originals, I have the originals saved to my computer and we could try to work something out. What about the remasters don't you like if you don't mind my asking?
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecOps915 View Post
    Thanks. I've listened to the first episode and it was great, I'm gonna keep up with lockdown. But I meant the original were alive. They made changes to the episodes and I don't like them. Do you know of any place I can find the original were alive series apart from buying the Cd's? I get they made changes and added new sponsors to make money since bandwidth is expensive. I would just like the old episodes, the way they were back when I was listening to them in 2009. Please help! I really don't want to go the torrent way :/
    Check soundcloud. Those episode haven't been updated, and most likely won't be just due to how they host it.
    Likes MrRedBeard, nikvoodoo liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Thank you Mr.RedBeard, nikvoodoo, and Mr. Wayland. I appreciate all of your help Now I'm off to listen to the series for the 100th time haha, I think it gets better and better every time!! Best podcast ever!! You're the man Mr. Wayland!!! You've kept me entertained and paranoid since 2009!!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecOps915 View Post
    Thank you Mr.RedBeard, nikvoodoo, and Mr. Wayland. I appreciate all of your help Now I'm off to listen to the series for the 100th time haha, I think it gets better and better every time!! Best podcast ever!! You're the man Mr. Wayland!!! You've kept me entertained and paranoid since 2009!!!
    Save them this time, we blasting old versions away like the plague. You're the first person I've heard want to hear old versions.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post