User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Jpyates View Post
    Just wanted to say having we're alive back with lockdown is amazing and just listening is amazing I am not sure either that crossing it over to small or big screen will ever due it justice
    As long as there are more stories I am happy to continue discussing justice being served to a We're Alive small or big screen possibility. And I know that there are some great artists out there. I would just dance with joy if I could get a comic for We're Alive. Like survival shorts, what not to do, or tales of other We're Alive story areas where there may have been other survivors that didn't have the loose ends tied up. For example, could there been some survivors from Boulder or Fort Irwin that didn't quite get into the "Spoilers"? Could there have been some survivors still hiding out in Yosemite National Park? The theatre of the mind is probably the most powerful screen we could ask for.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Jpyates View Post
    Just wanted to say having we're alive back with lockdown is amazing and just listening is amazing I am not sure either that crossing it over to small or big screen will ever due it justice
    Hear, hear!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12