User Tag List

Thread: Z Nation

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

Zombie Z Nation

Z_nation_title.jpg

This show is now on it's second season, has anyone watched? If find it pretty entertaining for as corny as it can be. But the story is pretty catchy and the cast is actually doing very well.
    Likes bluestarred liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred
    I haven't watched it yet. Will put it on my list to check out; I'm having rotator cuff surgery next week so will have time to check out some shows.
    Likes turbo liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Z-nation is all over the place. It is almost a comedy drama. If you go in with low expectations you might enjoy it. I did. It tends to give everyone unlimited food gas and ammo except for a few times a season that a shortage is needed for a plot point.

It's not afraid to kill off main characters but you also realize quickly that new friendly characters are Red Shirts destined to die.

I appears to violates typical zombie show rule of there being little or no hope for a cure. The main story line is about getting the one man immune to zombie bites to CDC scientists to develop a cure. But as the story goes on you realize that the cure is not what people hope it will be.

The show tries really hard to be different so it does some really cheesy Crap at times. Fast zombie baby was funny and kind of scary but mostly cheesy.

Overall Zombie Nation is better than most of the Crap on the SciFy channel. If you love crappy movies like "Hell comes to Frogtown" "Motel Hell" You will love it. If you like "Shawn of the Dead" you have good taste but Zombie Nation isn't as funny or well done. Zombie Nation is somewhere in between a serious Zombie show and Shawn of the dead
    Likes bluestarred, turbo, Merlin1274 liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I watch it. Its good for some laughs. But like said by Duffusmonkey, do not have high expectations. CGI work is not great but works.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Definitely a low expectation show. One of those that you can really leave on while you're doing other stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by bluestarred View Post
    I haven't watched it yet. Will put it on my list to check out; I'm having rotator cuff surgery next week so will have time to check out some shows.
    Hope the surgery goes well!
    Likes bluestarred liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Definitely a low expectation show. One of those that you can really leave on while you're doing other stuff!

Haha, Motel Hell! A classic.

Hope the surgery goes well!
    Thanks!