User Tag List

Thread: Angel denys

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Angel denys

while listening to WA again. A couple questions came to me. it was after they rescued Dato from the elevator.Dato says to Angel "You look familiar do I know you?" Angel replies back "No I never been here." His gf Cindy lives in the apt building Why would he deny that he been there? and why where Cindy's legs broken? there is more to that part of the story that KC must be holding back.

maybe its part of the Tales from the Tower. Maybe Cindy and Angel were going to steal guns from the armory for the families, But angel liked being the solider, and after knocking her out he broke Cindy's legs hoping that she would die from the shock.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    while listening to WA again. A couple questions came to me. it was after they rescued Dato from the elevator.Dato says to Angel "You look familiar do I know you?" Angel replies back "No I never been here." His gf Cindy lives in the apt building Why would he deny that he been there? and why where Cindy's legs broken? there is more to that part of the story that KC must be holding back.

maybe its part of the Tales from the Tower. Maybe Cindy and Angel were going to steal guns from the armory for the families, But angel liked being the solider, and after knocking her out he broke Cindy's legs hoping that she would die from the shock.
    Angel, in episode 1, has a big privacy issue, especially with giving away a bit too much of who he might be to a maintenance worker. Is it clear... not exactly. One of those things that sorta feels like a hanging chad, but really doesn't have much more to it.

But, I like your thinking. At one point I was like, "was she married?, and that's why?" But alas, it's just a chad.
    Last edited by Kc; Oct 14th, 2015 at 10:20 AM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Good catch. I never caught that..

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Angel, in episode 1, has a big privacy issue, especially with giving away a bit too much of who he might be to a maintenance worker. Is it clear... not exactly. One of those things that sorta feels like a hanging chad, but really doesn't have much more to it.

But, I like your thinking. At one point I was like, "was she married?, and that's why?" But alas, it's just a chad.
    maybe that could be something from Tales from the Tower. Or is that fallen by the waste side?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    maybe that could be something from Tales from the Tower. Or is that fallen by the waste side?
    well I took up my own challenge. I wrote about 5 pages on Angel lost pages I would like to post them here what you say KC?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    DON'T TELL HIM THAT!

Jeez, you're gonna screw up the whole illusion! Gotta make 'em think that you've worked out every angle, in infinite detail. Hell, you probably have a whole family tree worked out for Mr. Whiskers...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!