User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Question ok here is something to think about.

while listening to the whole series from beginning to end. something had hit me. other than missing the cast and crew.
    is that in the beginning
    Michael had said that his group came up with the 52 most wanted. ok, if at the end, we find out that he was telling the whole story to Nicholas.
    Nicholas was born after the 52 most wanted. He wouldn't have known about them. Why would Michael even put it in?
    Would Michael even have any of the cards left? Would he even tell Nicholas about what the world was like before he was born? I guess he might have.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    while listening to the whole series from beginning to end. something had hit me. other than missing the cast and crew.
    is that in the beginning
    Michael had said that his group came up with the 52 most wanted. ok, if at the end, we find out that he was telling the whole story to Nicholas.
    Nicholas was born after the 52 most wanted. He wouldn't have known about them. Why would Michael even put it in?
    Would Michael even have any of the cards left? Would he even tell Nicholas about what the world was like before he was born? I guess he might have.
    Hmm, i never really took any notice to it. Maybe it was just something for retrospect?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I guess that was something he wrote in his journal back in 2009, not something he told 2024.