User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

so when will the new series start?

with the news of the cd release, I am wondering when Kc and crew will be gearing up his next project. tales from the tower. I hope soon.
    thanks again KC and cast and crew, for we're alive.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Not sure, Kc needs a well deserved break, haha. Maybe late 2015/2016, not sure if he's even started production for it yet. Just have to wait and be patient for some news.....

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    My fear is (based on the current silence of this place) the fan base will move on or loose interest if he waits too long.
    I agree he deserves a break. I can see Late Summer/Fall 2015 but if he waits till 2016 to kick start there maybe a smaller audience till we can wrangle everyone back from the void.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello everyone,

in "ask him yourself" I raised this question a few weeks ago. And This is, how Kc answered:

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showt...ll=1#post79552

Based on that I assume that there will be a "delay", if you don't mind me calling it that way. Kc, his crew, and the cast do need a break and should take it. And also many of them are involved in different other projects as well as real-life issues. So I guess "Tales" is a matter of "perspective and vision" as well as part of the question of priorities. If I were the one to decide and if I had the money to support this feat, I would like to get things rolling asap. But I am not even in "long range proximity" to have any impact on any decisions about it.

I don't see the risk of Kc loosing WA-fans - at least not in a long-term outcome. As soon as Tales become available, the WA fans will be resurrected like the zombies are being raised from the dead. I am totally certain about it.

Best thing we can do: visit this website on a regular basis. Patience, as always, is a virtue.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Windsor995, Witch_Doctor, Hellbringer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello everyone,

in "ask him yourself" I raised this question a few weeks ago. And This is, how Kc answered:

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showt...ll=1#post79552

Based on that I assume that there will be a "delay", if you don't mind me calling it that way. Kc, his crew, and the cast do need a break and should take it. And also many of them are involved in different other projects as well as real-life issues. So I guess "Tales" is a matter of "perspective and vision" as well as part of the question of priorities. If I were the one to decide and if I had the money to support this feat, I would like to get things rolling asap. But I am not even in "long range proximity" to have any impact on any decisions about it.

I don't see the risk of Kc loosing WA-fans - at least not in a long-term outcome. As soon as Tales become available, the WA fans will be resurrected like the zombies are being raised from the dead. I am totally certain about it.

Best thing we can do: visit this website on a regular basis. Patience, as always, is a virtue.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I'm excited to see what this "mystery" Kc is working on.... He told me that he was working on something that he couldn't share, which is why he needed someone (Me ) to assign the remastering roles

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I'm excited to see what this "mystery" Kc is working on.... He told me that he was working on something that he couldn't share, which is why he needed someone (Me ) to assign the remastering roles
    Mystery in the box ... Yeah, that tingles my mind, too. I wonder what's gonna happen. Is it the SciFi-thing Kc mentioned in some interviews in the past? Is it about Tales, is it something completely different? Time will tell.
    And I am glad that I follow Kc on the "Book of many Faces" and "Twittery-deedledumdeedledoo".

Best wishes!
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Mystery in the box ... Yeah, that tingles my mind, too. I wonder what's gonna happen. Is it the SciFi-thing Kc mentioned in some interviews in the past? Is it about Tales, is it something completely different? Time will tell.
    And I am glad that I follow Kc on the "Book of many Faces" and "Twittery-deedledumdeedledoo".

Best wishes!
    Don't think it'll be Tales, he'll probably take a break from the WA universe to try something else, before putting that back on our menus
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Yea, not gonna happen. Once a fan, always a fan.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor, Gooer liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I can give a slight update. The building is starting to get on its feet and some big hurdles have been overcome. My task list is shrinking slowly, and once I hit homeostasis, then I can start page-writting TOWA or TFWA --- I'm still not certain what the name will be... Tales from/of We're Alive.

I don't like to write while so many other things rest on my to-do list and I'm almost clear. I'm hoping for a Quarter 1 or 2 release, but don't quote me on it. That mystery task can take over at any time.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I can give a slight update. The building is starting to get on its feet and some big hurdles have been overcome. My task list is shrinking slowly, and once I hit homeostasis, then I can start page-writting TOWA or TFWA --- I'm still not certain what the name will be... Tales from/of We're Alive.

I don't like to write while so many other things rest on my to-do list and I'm almost clear. I'm hoping for a Quarter 1 or 2 release, but don't quote me on it. That mystery task can take over at any time.
    Good to hear you're starting to see the end of the tunnel!

Personally, i think Tales of We're Alive sounds better. I have a reason, i just can't express it in writing, haha