User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129
  1. #121
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,006
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I'm tired of you Osiris. We both stick to our guns, you however are a condescending prick about it. I haven't ignored anything and you've said nothing other than "mind the chain of events" so it's pointless to argue with you. You're sticking to absolutes, black and white, "they did this" without looking at context. Call me a troll all you want, I'm sorry I lost your dick measuring contest in concern to who's been here longer and has more posts. I've listened to the entire series about 5 times and I get the overall picture, you however look at each exchange as separate events that don't have an effect on what happens next in conversation or major plot points. You have no concept of context, emotions conveyed in speech and setting, and you can't come anywhere near close to seeing the overall picture. You're pointless to talk to because of your condescending attitude and your false sense of better understanding of the situations as they are presented. I'll ask you what you asked me. Do you read what you write? Because you obviously don't or you don't understand the basics of English. You also strive so hard to look at things logically (though you aren't very good at it) that you forget human emotion, context of settings and events and basic common sense. You can defend who you want, and I'll defend who I want, but I'm tired of your attitude. Drop the mic all you want, you're still wrong in many ways. Cute internet humor and a condescending attitude must get you really far in life.
    I stopped reading after this point. Sorry you got all butthurt because you got shut down, dude. No need to go that route, that's just poor sportsmanship.

    QFC.
    QFT.
    joint-point-counter-joint

  2. #122
    Ray's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    55

    Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    Well, I put forth my opinion and got called a deaf, daft idiot. How else am I supposed to respond? I have very good points based in logic, common sense, and human emotion yet I'm wrong because I apparently "don't listen." Whatever, I'm done. Those are my opinions on how things went down and I stupidly let someone bait me into an argument. The old "wrestle with a pig in shit..." saying.

  3. #123
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,006
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post

    not true, i'd rather eat a bullet than sacrifice my own moral standings.
    It really depends. I think there are situations when you can overlook certain aspects of morality (i.e. selling out strangers to protect yourself and your own). Like I said, it's not like anyone's raping babies. They aren't pushing old people down elevator shafts either. I know that I would go to any length to protect my family. Shit, I'd have burned down the building in the middle of the night if they'd asked me to. I guess it really depends on what's more important to you. The life of your child or the life of some fuck in a hat you've never met in your life and have absolutely no responsibility to.
    Last edited by Osiris; Apr 11th, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

  4. #124
    Ray's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    55

    Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I stopped reading after this point. Sorry you got all butthurt because you got shut down, dude. No need to go that route, that's just poor sportsmanship.

    QFC.
    QFT.
    Shut down? Not hardly. No, I got talked down to like a child. No need to be condescending either, but you're pretty damn good at that.

  5. #125
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,006
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Well, I put forth my opinion and got called a deaf, daft idiot. How else am I supposed to respond? I have very good points based in logic, common sense, and human emotion yet I'm wrong because I apparently "don't listen." Whatever, I'm done. Those are my opinions on how things went down and I stupidly let someone bait me into an argument. The old "wrestle with a pig in shit..." saying.
    It's almost like you're angry about being wrong.
    joint-point-counter-joint

  6. #126
    Ray's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    55

    Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

    It really depends. I think there are situations when you can overlook certain aspects of morality (i.e. selling out strangers to protect yourself and your own). Like I said, it's not like anyone's raping babies. They aren't pushing old people down elevator shafts either. I know that I would go to any length to protect my family. Shit, I'd have burned down the building in the middle of the night if they'd asked me to. I guess it really depends on what's more important to you. The life of your child or the life of some fuck in a hat you've never met in your life and have absolutely no responsibility to.
    See, that's what I don't understand and why I wrote everything I have. You say that, but if you step back and look at it the Mallers were never going to uphold the end of the deal. They're rapists and murderers. Kalani ingored that fact or was too stupid to see it and it got alot of people killed. That's my whole point. He was an idiot that pushed along a war he was never going to win. We've seen this in some form in every movie and tv show ever made. Make a deal with the devil and you're always going to lose. Charlie Daniels aside. If I had 30 people with much better guns and more ammo, I wouldn't burn their house down to save my kid. That's cutting off your nose in spite of your face. It makes no sense.

  7. #127
    reaper239's Avatar
    "Expelled From The Tower"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    22
    alright, how's this: osiris, quit being a dick, ray, ignore osiris he's only trying to bait you. i fell for it once and i will not do it again.

  8. #128
    reaper239's Avatar
    "Expelled From The Tower"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    22
    the grim reaper is OUT!

  9. #129
    TCM Revolver's Avatar
    Wait...What??

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Dark Web
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    6
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Shut down? Not hardly. No, I got talked down to like a child. No need to be condescending either, but you're pretty damn good at that.
    The phrase shut down refers to this thread! I hope to never see this petty stuff again.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus


 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •