User Tag List

Thread: It begins.

Michael It begins.

Chapter One I think that in any story the first chapter is the hardest because you don't really have the characters down or the plot. but i think this story had a very strong start and the characters were solid. I didn't know what to think too early to form a opinion on anything. I actually liked Michael in the beginning. But my opinion changes several times all the way up to the last chapter but I think that Michael is one of the strongest characters dispute his short comings. http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/image...Michael_20.png

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Hellaxxlagger
    I agree and i feel that the start was very strong. The way michael starts by looking back at how it started.
    As if sort of to say "this is what happened" it brings the listener head first into the story and we hit the ground running. Its incredibly effective especially in this kind of story.

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Wow, I just finished part 3 of Chapter 1! This show is pretty awesome! Being a Cavalry Scout in the National Guard, I really love how KC used Soldiers to base the story around. It was nice to see Michael use his experience to put Angel in his place. I also like the variety in the characters' voices, but it's hard for me to distinguish when I'm listening to Michael and when I'm listening to Angel sometimes. Datu cracks me up... am I right that I guessed he is Filipino? My boss isn't here at work for the next three days, so it looks like I'm about to marathon it up!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Welcome to the fun!

Datu is indeed Filipino. As for distinguishing the voices, I had the same issue initially but found it got easier once I'd become more familiar with the characters.

Have fun with the marathon.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    My girlfriend is a lover of the theatrical arts. She has taking theater in school at the University level for two years and surrounds herself with those either in school still studying and practicing all elements of theater or are in the business and her opinion is that Michael's voice acting is what holds the entire production together. She has small beefs with other characters but she never has anything negative to say about Jim Gleason.

I know a lot less about acting, and even less about voice acting so I never have any issues with any of the dialogue but I would have to say the first few chapters of the story are my favourite!
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't understand what nationality Riley is meant to be? At times she sounds British, German, French and even some sentences sound Africans? Any help?
    (Side note: please don't say it's meant to be Australian or I'll have to stop listening lmao)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I don't understand what nationality Riley is meant to be? At times she sounds British, German, French and even some sentences sound Africans? Any help?
    (Side note: please don't say it's meant to be Australian or I'll have to stop listening lmao)
    She's French

"Lurker"

Status
    Ohh that makes sense now actually! She's a chef, right

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Ohh that makes sense now actually! She's a chef, right
    Yes indeedy