View RSS Feed

They're Not Dead

A Blog About a Podcast About a Podcast. I review the We're Not Dead episodes!

1. They're Not Dead - Episode 23

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

At last, our favourite podcast about podcast has returned! Britt has finally unveiled We’re Not Dead 23. This also means the return of this blog, They’re Not Dead—a name has never seemed more appropriate. ...
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
  2. They're Not Dead - Episode 22

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

Finally! The season two finale, it’s been out a couple of weeks now, but I think we can all agree that it is fantastic (spoken like Doctor Who #1)! WND 22 was awesome too, but I don’t think any of us ...

Updated Aug 16th, 2011 at 01:09 PM by Creem_Filling (Fixed title)

Categories
    They're Not Dead
  3. They're Not Dead - Episode 21

Hey everyone! First I must apologize for being super late on this one. I have no set schedule on when I try to get these blogs written by, but I try not to be a week late. I guess since Britt was pretty ...
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
  4. They're Not Dead - Episode 20

Hello everybody and happy [belated] 4th of July to Americans! Now that I’m finally done with blowing things up, I think it is time that tell you what I think of Episode 20 of We’re Not Dead, and to be ...
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
  5. They're Not Dead - Episode 19

Okay. If you missed episode 19, you missed a lot. There was a hilarious script, extras straight from We’re Alive, and Greg was stripping. This episode was another long one. Which is a good thing, a lot ...

Updated Jun 28th, 2011 at 08:16 PM by Creem_Filling

Categories
    They're Not Dead
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast